- Transnational Families, Farms and Firms: Migrant Entrepreneurs in Kosovo and Serbia Since the 1960s (IOS - Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, IAMO - Europe University Viadrina, since July 2022)
Sara Žerić, M. A.
Sara Žerić earned her BA (2017) and MA (2020) degrees in history from the University of Pula. In 2019 she recieved a Chancellor's Award for Student Excellence. Since September 2020, she is a volunteer assistant in the Centre for Cultural and Historical Research of Socialism. In October 2021 she started a doctoral program at the University of Regensburg and since then she has been working on her doctoral thesis "Gastarbeiters as agents of modernization in Socialist Yugoslavia (1968–1989)". From July 2022, Sara Žerić has been working at the IOS as a research associate. She is interested in the social history of socialist Yugoslavia, especially in the process of modernisation, migration and women´s history.
- Research Associate at IOS under the project „Transnational Families, Farms and Firms: Migrant Entrepreneurs in Kosovo and Serbia Since the 1960s“, since 07/2022
- PhD student at the University of Regensburg, since 10/2021
- Master degree in History at Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of humanities, Department of History, 10/2017—07/2020
- Bachelor degree in History at Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of humanities, Department of History, 10/2014—09/2017
- BAYHOST One-year scholarship, 10/2021—07/2022
- Erasmus+ scholarship for semesters abroad, 02/2017—07/2017
- Scholarship of the Istrian County for excellence, 10/2017—07/2020
- Remembering and Forgetting Industrial Labour in the Adriatic: The Case of Istria (2018—2020, IOS – CKPIS)
- Bedrohliche Wende nach ideologischer Erstarrung: das jugoslawische 1989 “revisited” (2019, DAAD)
- History that is not yet a history: How to use ICTY Archive – from the Tribunal to the Classroom (EUROCLIO, 2020—2021)