(Machine translation. Please refer to the legal binding version of the text in German language)
Leibniz-Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (IOS)
Landshuter Straße 4
Tel.: +49 941 94354-10
Fax: +49 941 94354-27
www.leibniz-ios.de | www.ios-regensburg.de
Legal information on the form of organization
The Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS) is a foundation under civil law with legal capacity. The foundation pursues exclusively and directly non-profit purposes in the sense of § 52 of the tax code. The IOS supports research, politics and educational work through scientific infrastructure and diverse research activities. As a member of the Leibniz Association, the Institute combines knowledge-oriented basic research with innovative development work and applications for the benefit of society and its members.
Sales tax identification number: DE182197761
The Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies is represented in and out of court by the Executive Board:
- Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Ulf Brunnbauer
- Deputy Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Hartmut Lehmann
- Administrative Director/Managing Director: Angelika Zausinger
Contact executive board Competent supervisory authority: Government of the Upper Palatinate, Emmeramsplatz 8, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
Responsibility for content
Responsible for content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Executive Director: Prof. Dr. Ulf Brunnbauer (email@example.com), Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Research, Landshuter Straße 4, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
Editing and coordination
- IOS website (www.leibniz-ios.de): Franz Kurz (kurz(at)ios-regensburg.de)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/IOS.Regensburg, @IOS.Regensburg): Franz Kurz (kurz(at)ios-regensburg.de)
- ostBLOG: Eastern and Southeastern Europe in the focus of science (http://ostblog.hypotheses.org/): Franz Kurz (kurz(at)ios-regensburg.de)
- ostBLOG Special "Russia's War on Ukraine" (https://ukraine2022.ios-regensburg.de): Franz Kurz (kurz(at)ios-regensburg.de)
- ostBLOG Special "Corona in Eastern and Southeastern Europe" (https://blog2020.ios-regensburg.de): Franz Kurz (kurz(at)ios-regensburg.de)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/LeibnizIOS, @LeibnizIOS): Franz Kurz (kurz(at)ios-regensburg.de)
Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Research
Design and technical implementation:
Legal notice on copyright
The owner of this website is the Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies. It reserves the right to reproduce the contents of this site in any form. This includes downloadable documents, images and icons. Copying or reproducing the entire website or parts of the website in any form is prohibited without the explicit consent of the Institute for East and Southeast European Studies.
Adoption of texts / Copyright
The Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Research (IOS) permits the transfer of texts into data files only with written consent.
Please contact homepage(at)ios-regensburg.de for this purpose.
Exceptions are the press releases of the Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies. They can be used by anyone without special permission.
For your optimal information you will find links on our pages which refer to pages of third parties. As far as this is not obviously recognizable, we point out to you that it concerns an external link.
The contents of external pages to which the IOS refers by means of links do not reflect the opinion of the IOS, but serve merely to provide information and to illustrate connections.
The IOS has no influence on the content and design of the pages of other providers. The guarantees of this data protection declaration therefore naturally do not apply there.
For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the linked site is liable.
The IOS is not obligated to periodically review the content of third-party offers for their illegality or criminal liability. As soon as the IOS is informed of the illegal content of the websites of third parties, the corresponding link will be removed from the websites of the IOS.